Terms of sale
Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept all types of cards except American Express.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. If you do not wish to pay online, you may also place your order via phone.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
For orders made from the UK, VAT is applied at the current rate unless specified.
When you purchase a subscription, you’ll receive repeat deliveries. These are based on the subscription duration and frequency that you select.
Your payment details will be stored securely and you’ll be charged for each of these deliveries. Some subscriptions may auto-renew at the end of their duration. If you don’t want to renew a subscription, you can cancel it.
By clicking “SUBSCRIBE NOW” in the checkout, you confirm that your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will automatically be charged according to the product subscription price and your subscription preferences at the time of processing, until you cancel your subscription.
While we endeavour to send reminders to you about an upcoming repeat subscription order, we cannot guarantee that these notifications will be received. We encourage you to add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ to your contacts and/or whitelist to prevent notification emails from erroneously being marked as spam/junk. You can manage your subscriptions at any time, including viewing and changing the upcoming subscription order by accessing your online account or by contacting us.
Once a recurring subscription order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled, however, if the order is unwanted, you may return it to us for a refund as per our refund policy.
Each subscription order will be subject to the minimum spend required to qualify for free or reduced delivery rate. If subsequent subscription orders fall below the minimum spend required for free or reduced rate delivery, a delivery charge will be automatically applied.
The term ‘Alpha Feeds’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cranswick Pet Products Ltd, Lodge Farm, Wigsley Road, North Scarle, Lincolnshire, LN6 9HD. Our company registration number is 896298 – Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Alpha Feeds prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.